Heavy Heart - Mandala coloring books- Preview Flip through (videos)

So I've been working on this "drawing/compiling/aiming to publish" mandala thing since 2015 and last summer published the first volume of mandalas I've made. This is going to be a short post, as I am knee deep in releasing 2 more books (more on that in a bit) but I wanted to post the videos that I made featuring the mandala books - all 3 Volumes of Heavy Heart.

So here it is, sorry for the delay (hey, a year wait isn't so bad, right?) Procrastination. Life. Work. tons of other projects. Ive got a notebook (or two...) filled with jotted down ideas, for coloring books, paintings, photography projects, short films, poetry, cartoons, tattoo ideas....it really never stops. So here I am chipping away at the mountain of "due" projects, this giant of "gonna do's"...trying to steer myself back on track.

Anyway! Here are the previews!


Volume 1



Volume 2

Volume 3 


Thanks for looking!

🌈 The coloring books I have on Amazon.com! http://a.co/7K8Uv83 🌈

Follow me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

more attempts at traditional tattoo flash style designs...with bonus Skyrim screenshots

Heavy Heart Mandala Book Volume 1 - preview and sneak peeks

watercolor tattoo flash style - 2 Deadly Sins show submissions