🎨 Creative Compulsion 🎨 pattern coloring book- First glance and 4 free DIY print & color sheets!

After a few months of working on geometric and repeating patterns, Creative Compulsion is complete! Its a little different than the Heavy Heart mandala books, but just as intricate - if not more. Its finally available on Amazon, and I'm so happy to share it with everyone :-)

As far as specs go its 8x10 inches with a glossy cover. I wanted to go with a matte finish again but for some reason the selection kept getting kicked back to glossy - I think it may have something to do with the trim size, but I can't say for sure.



Each of the 35 pattern pages are printed on a single sheet, meaning even if you do have bleed through due to markers or pens, it won't ruin a design on the other side. And even though I feel the paper is a good thickness and  quality I still recommend using a scrap piece of paper to protect from bleed, especially for markers. There is also a blank "practice page" in the back to try our color combinations, or blending techniques.

The designs are full pages of geometric and repeating patterns, with a border around the edges. Visually it feels different than the mandala books because although the mandalas are complex, and kind of pull you in, in Creative Compulsion, there is something different on every page.

A flip through preview video!

I'm pretty anti - artist statement, as I feel like its presumptuous to think someone would actually want to read about the process, or the "why" or "how".  In the simplest terms, I produce these images because I can, and some times need to. Making art is a great way to cope, and I'm just honored that others take interest in it. I am constantly working 3 steps ahead, always with many irons in many fires ....so stay tuned to see whats coming next :-)

And here are a couple DIY print and color sheets for your enjoyment 😃







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

more attempts at traditional tattoo flash style designs...with bonus Skyrim screenshots

Heavy Heart Mandala Book Volume 1 - preview and sneak peeks

watercolor tattoo flash style - 2 Deadly Sins show submissions