April 18th 2014

I have been very busy living life (and having my guts rearranged) that i have neglected my poor blog :( oh blog...im so sorry! I have been painting my ass off! Well, as much as I can until my "Brain Painter" Is invented. More on that later...I promise I will do a huge update soon but in the mean time here are a couple things I have been doing....

here is how i flatten a painting...right underneath that toolbox is a huge book of french impressionism...***yawn**** at least it comes in  handy for something

and i just started snapchatting, thanks to roxie and andrew keeping me in the loop o' technology 

these are tattoos i did and were part of an art exhibit called Art on a Mobile Canvas. Im pretty stoked! These guys and alot of my original artwork is on display at the Strasburg Town Hall in Strasburg VA. pretty cool. 

and this is a little 5x7 spitshaded watercolor that i did for an auction at the Body Gallery in Sterling. nice clean open and friendly shop! I will have to visit more.  
things have been busy (thats good right!?) and i have a fuck ton more paintings to share but now..i must sleep. thanks for reading.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

more attempts at traditional tattoo flash style designs...with bonus Skyrim screenshots

watercolor tattoo flash style - 2 Deadly Sins show submissions

Heavy Heart Mandala Book Volume 1 - preview and sneak peeks