Portrait drawings 7/17/13

Well its been an eventful past month or so getting settled in at Colorworks. Ive gotten to spend time with my dad and sister, see some old friends, do some tattoos and be a pain in the ass to Tex :-) I am gonna do a watercolor flash sheet soon, ( I have the designs drawn out and everything) I am really trying to get this drawing pad filled up. Its got 50 sheets, and I'm 13 pages in. I would like to do some portraits tattoos eventually, but there are so many bad portrait tattoos out there, I DO NOT wanna be "that guy". So, practice it shall be.  I really need to paint a few of these, and maybe do a few in color (not crazy about color tattoo portraits ...but on paper) to expand my brain a little.


So here's a wolf that I did. Gonna do more animals, they are a much bigger challenge than faces. This one took at least a week.
Have you ever seen me angry? Technically this can be classified under "self portrait"








Mr Schrute. Not super crazy about how this turned out. meh.
This is humongous, I am not a security threat and my middle name is Kurt, not fart.



And Michael Scott as Prison Mike. Clearly,  I love The Office.
Do you really expect me to not push you up against the wall, biatch?


Beetlejuice - this is my favorite so far. i feel like i say that every couple of weeks but really, as of right now, he is my favorite. Until I finish the one Im working on right now (hopefully)
 
I'll eat anything you want me to eat, I'll swallow anything you want me to swallow, so come on down and I'll...Chew on a dog!

Thats it for now. Im working on Travis Bickle from Taxi Driver and when i finish him and a couple others I will post. Or post Travis in a step by step. Yeah, step by step. Thanks for looking!!

As far as my schedule goes, Im pretty flexible as of right now. If you would like to get tattooed (new stuff/old stuff covered & fixed) email me or call me at the shop! I also have a book of custom drawings I would really like to do so if you are interested, let me know!

Wednesday thru Saturday
Colorworks Tattoo Studio
514 N. Royal Ave
Front Royal, VA
540.636.8282














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

more attempts at traditional tattoo flash style designs...with bonus Skyrim screenshots

watercolor tattoo flash style - 2 Deadly Sins show submissions

Heavy Heart Mandala Book Volume 1 - preview and sneak peeks