After a few months of working on geometric and repeating patterns, Creative Compulsion is complete! Its a little different than the Heavy Heart mandala books, but just as intricate - if not more. Its finally available on Amazon , and I'm so happy to share it with everyone :-) As far as specs go its 8x10 inches with a glossy cover. I wanted to go with a matte finish again but for some reason the selection kept getting kicked back to glossy - I think it may have something to do with the trim size, but I can't say for sure. Creative Compulsion - A Coloring Book of Offbeat Motifs Each of the 35 pattern pages are printed on a single sheet, meaning even if you do have bleed through due to markers or pens, it won't ruin a design on the other side. And even though I feel the paper is a good thickness and quality I still recommend using a scrap piece of paper to protect from bleed, especially for markers. There is also a blank "practice page" in the bac...
and Im super excited! Ive always given painting and stuff Ive made away but today I sold this junx , the Madonna and Child I picked up from a flea market and repainted. I sold it to Mandy Ward and also got a sweet ass painting that she did.. .I love it and cant wait to take it home! Thank you so much Mandy!!!
This past month I have really surprised myself, cranking out a painting damn near every other day. Most of them are 4 x 6, I have a couple 5 x 7 and (as of right this moment) 3 8 x 10's. Watercolor makes for quick work, its much much fast than acrylic and I really enjoy it. I can finish something instead of walking away from it and taking a break, which I hate doing. The process is like tattooing in the sense that you have the rough draft, the outline, and fill in. It feels really natural too. I dig it. With the 7 Deadly Sins artshow coming up at the studio I didnt think I was going to have much to contribute. then came this...new thing I fell in love with. I hope its not a passing phase because I asked for another set of inks and some fancy 'spensive watercolor paper for my birthday. I have not painted in a couple days since I finished the Reaper , and I know I need to take a quick breather... but I have started another one, its laid out in pen and I started some of the bla...
Comments
Post a Comment